Wednesday, July 12, 2006

They need more than yoga...

Road rage lessons

Ha ha! They have the nerve to get angry. They would cut an 18-wheeler TRUCK off in attempt to get to a potential passenger they happened to spot way the heck across the road ! I was driving one day, must I always add that I WAS minding my business.... anywayz. I was behind one of those 'meter' Camry taxis. He had to be doing about 100kmph. Can't say I wasn't guilty being right up behind him close to 90 myself but that's not the point I WAS IN THE LEFT LANE AFTER ALL. Anywayz the right lane had quite a few cars so even if i wanted to speed cutting around him wasn't an option. I felt lucky enough that he wasn't crawling at 40 kmph! But then it had to happen.... suddenly he stops. My first thought at the time was that maybe something was in the road, heck didn't have time to dwell much on that cuz the El Hazard moblie was doing 90 and a few feet from that monkey... seemed almost impossible to stop. "Not another accident in mother's car (yeah I just admitted I drive my mom's car...how many of us could deny having started out in a parent's car =P and for any that may be wondering... I've had 2 in accidents in said car- none of which was my fault...though mom doesn't really believe that. Hmph! do they ever believe us?! hmmm well I mean yeah if ur a guy and happen to be ur mom's son then yeah she believes every word that comes out of ur mouth, try being a daughter though and u become quickly acquainted with the many forms a mother could say 'Yeah right' without actually using those two words and in most cases not even using her mouth at all! ) lucky for El Hazard and the (EH Moblie) that God sends miracles.... As for that taxi driver, well he's just lucky I'm a lady. Once I was able to stop I noticed two ppl standing on the side of the road- obviously the taxi's potential passengers. Jerk. Let him do that with an 18-Wheeler behind him one of these days (hopefully when he's not carrying innocent passengers), if he's a grateful soul at least he'd be thankful for the free ride back to his country - even if it is in a CASKET!

No comments: